Help us win $5000, so that we can throw one heck of a party for San Diego zombies! All you have to do is click the image to the left or this link and visit AMC’s “The Walking Dead” Spread the Dead contest page. You don’t even have to sign up for anything… just click and that’s it! And be sure to check out the show, which premieres on AMC October 31st at 10PM!
DATE: Saturday, October 30th, 2010
* Meet at 6:00PM
* Walk at 6:15PM sharp – do not be late!!
* Please do not arrive before 5:45PM
We are meeting at the fountain between the Reuben H. Fleet Science Center and the San Diego Natural History Museum. This is the location of the very first zombiewalk we held!
* We ask that you please familiarize yourselves with the walk guidelines, before arriving at the walk. This is important to make sure we have a walk that is fun and safe for everyone involved… and ensures our ability to continue holding zombiewalks in San Diego!
* As always, the walk is all-ages and free of charge to participate. The walk is open to EVERYONE, not just convention attendees!
* Please come dressed and made-up as a zombie (no masks). If you need makeup/supplies, please visit Gypsy Treasure in La Mesa, and tell ‘em the zombiewalk sent you!
* Public transportation (SDMTS) is readily available in the area. There are also many parking lots in the area, but spaces are limited. We strongly urge use of public transportation or carpooling.
* Following the Little Italy mini-walk, we’ll be partying at The Casbah! Entry to The Casbah is $20 with a portion going to Donate Life California. Bands & DJs will be performing and there is a costume contest for cash & prizes! It is 21+ and starts at 9:00PM. More details can be found here and tickets may be purchased here.