Are you a Walking Dead fan? Of COURSE you are! Good news: we’re looking for a few dozen zombies to come hang out downtown with us and AMC on Monday for a lunchtime campaign rally, in support of an undead citizen for PRESIDENT!
How to participate:
– This will take place Monday, August 20, 2012 from 10:45AM until 2:00PM
– Meet at 10:45AM SHARP at the corner of 4th & Broadway (our usual spot), near Sam Goody.
– Be in your undead finest! By finest, we mean really look like a zombie! No shortcuts, please (i.e. no markers or just making up your face… unless your face is the only thing showing outside your clothes)
– Please be a “general” zombie; no licensed characters or masks.
– All ages are welcome to attend and please keep in mind we’re going for a family-friendly atmosphere. If you’re under 18, please bring a parent or guardian with you.
– Feel free to bring signs in the same vein as our #ZOMBIFY movement. Undead rights!
– We’ll have snacks and drinks for you, since it WILL be a lunchtime rally.
– Be ready to cheer/groan for our candidate!
We will potentially be updating with more information over the next few days, so keep an eye on this. You can RSVP at our Facebook event. Please only RSVP “yes” if you are CERTAIN you can attend, as we need to keep an accurate deadcount for the rally. Maybes will not be counted. Thank you!
Please note: this is a promotional event for AMC & The Walking Dead. We are assisting with recruiting zombies for the event. Our guidelines still apply, though, so we need to be on our best undead behavior! :)